Empowering pioneering young people to change our world
Kathy Cotton - Youth Worker
Kathy brings a wealth of youth work experience to the team having worked in the community and for Plymouth City Council for many years. She has completed a foundation degree in Youth and Community Work through the University of St. Mark and St. John.
She is passionate about Barne Barton and seeing the young people of this community given opportunities to shine.
Without the people of our community who volunteer, none of what we do would be possible. We are grateful to them all.
If you are interested in volunteering and have skills that you feel could benefit and support children and young people in Barne Barton, please contact us to talk through opportunities.
Throughout our work with young people we will:
• Be creative - we explore new ideas and approaches, looking for what will add real value.
• Be collaborative - we will work with our partners to achieve the best results.
• Be inclusive - we value diversity and will work to make sure that the opportunities we provide are open to all.
• Use evidence - we base what we say and do on research with the community and our own experiences working in Barne Barton.
• Work with integrity - we are open and honest and do what we believe is best for our community.
We have worked with partner agencies and young people to develop a youth work strategy for the next three years. This document provides us with a clear vision of what we want to achieve over this time period, outlining our target outcomes and strategy to achieve that vision.
Please feel free to download a copy to understand our hopes. If you'd like to make contact regarding partnership opportunities, please contact Kathy Cotton on 07563 792716 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tamar View's youth work strategy 2014-2017